Sunday, March 1, 2009

SUNDAY TASKS

The sun is shining...deceptive thing. My kitchen pipes were slightly frozen this morning it got so cold. It is 27 outside but thankfully it looks like the winds have died down.

Here is what we got done yesterday:

1. picked up rabbit poo
2. pulled down and re-built the old pile (added some water)
3. built a new pile out of the new poo and the 2 bags of goat poo
4. John and Jayden dug for about 2 hours on an area of my yard that I can never mow...there was something there that the lawnmower kept hitting....turned out to be a huge underground stump..they dug up about 4-5 feet of it or more! We filled the hole with rabbit poo
5. John and Jayden added rails to the tree house
6. re-built the roost in the chicken house
7. cleaned the chicken house

It is hard to do anything with my finger wounded. But here is what has to be done today....

1. Clean house for company
2. go feed horses (around 10am)
3. run by the store for snacks
4. do laundry

My daughter in law and grand babies are spending the night tonight. I will be taking them to the airport in the morning.

6 comments:

Peggy said...

Hope your finger heals quickly. Have a great day with your family. Let me know if you want me to send you any soaps.

Leasmom said...

Your doing so well. Its nice to have people to help you.

Tracy Bruring said...

Having a helper makes all the difference in the world. John is a hard worker! Peggy she forgot my order!!! I will email you.

Peggy said...

I hope that finger is healing you have a list for every day of the week! It is great to have helpers and finally get to the 'root' of a problem.

Dragonfly's Storm said...

Thank you so much for having us over. It was wonderful to see everyone. I absolutely love the farm. You are so blessed to have a place that is so relaxing.

Tracy Bruring said...

Dragonfly I loved having you guys over. I just can't wait til it is warmer. We will have a cook out. Maybe some BBQ Chicken???