Friday, March 13, 2009

DALLAS ROBOTS; AND NON STOP RAIN

Ok I know I was tired of winter....and spring finally arrived....but come on! Do we have to get 100% of our rain fall in 3 days.?????

I ran out of baby chick food tonight. The feed store gave my daughter layer mash! So I fed them wetted down dry cat food! I really hope they don't get sick!

It was dark when I got home so I will check for eggs in the morning with my coffee. I hate mud so bad!!!

Taxes are e-filed today. Bills are paid. John is coming tomorrow to work. I will have him dig out the dead rose and start digging the locust treelings. I have a million thorns in the tractor tires.

Tomorrow is the beginning of the regional highschool robotic competition and me, H and the grand boys are going. This should be fun. And it is spring break!! The grand boys are here all week!!! Time to work on cooking outside.

I sure hope it warms up.

I bet you are disapointed that I am not posting my to do list....but the mud makes me stay inside and be depressed. I need to find a desert without tarantulas and scorpions and move there!!

No comments: