Tuesday, March 24, 2009

NO PICS TONIGHT

Like I commented to Patrice, after all that I did last night I am not even sore today. I am thankful and confused.

You would not believe how still and beautiful it is out tonight. The sky is blue, the sun is shining, the birds are singing and I am enjoying every minute.

We must have gotten just enough rain to benefit but not make too much mud. The puddle is back at the end of the driveway.

I got home very late and only have time to rush through outside chores. Inside I will do dishes and laundry and then just relax. I am sleepy.

My daughter will be house sitting for her boyfriend for the next 5 day! 5 days of peace and quiet. 5 days of when I leave the house clean it stays clean....but 5 days of when I leave the house dirty the cleaning fairy doesn't come while I am at work. What will I do with myself.

I saw a movie where this girl's hippie mom liked to work in the garden in her birthday suit....hmmmmm. I better not. Might shock the chickens.

Have a beautiful evening.

***Update after my walk about*** Everyone is happy and fed. There is a bluebird nesting in my home made bird house!

Everybody got something green and believe it or not, my cat Flash was feeling his oats and ran and tried to attack the two steer calfs the neighbor has. They were eating the grass along the fence and looked at him like he had lost his kitty marbles.

3 comments:

Captain's Wife - Jennifer said...

I am glad to hear you are not sore! Do you think your body is getting stronger? I hope you have a nice relaxing evening and enjoy the quiet days...I have three at home ages 5 - 15 so it is rarely quiet! And forget what the chickens would think...I'd be more worried about gardening in the buff with that cat of yours running around! :) LOL

Tracy Bruring said...

Jennifer that is funny. Flash would probably run away in horror. Don't worry about the quiet times with kids those ages. Don't wish for it. It will be here before you know it. Enjoy those wonderful kids while you can!

About 2 years ago I was loosing weight and working out every single day. I was getting in good shape and was very strong. Although I have gained a lot of the weight back I guess I have not lost all the muscle.

Leasmom said...

Tracy, thats the lion in him, like I tell Lea all the time, when our cat Fiesty does something...he's a lion on the prowl trying to capture his prey...