Friday, March 6, 2009

FRIDAY NIGHT AT THE MOVIES

Ok so now you will know how nuts I really am. Not much daylight tonight since I left work late but this weekend is the beginning of daylight saving! More evening to play in!!!

Here is a movie of my little ones tonight. I hope it doesn't slow down opening my blog too badly. You will have to let me know.



Also: you know how I love Friday as I get to make a new "to do list" for what I want to accomplish. I have to work tomorrow so it won't have much on it.

1. Start a new seed box plus plant my alternative box with herb seeds.
2. stake the sweet peas
3. water the blueberries
4. put the new tomatolings under the pine tree for dappled sunlight
5. open the chick box so they can go out in the outside run and give them grass.
6. pick grass for the big hens
7. clean the living room, kitchen and my bedroom and bath

get ready for work....

After work:

1. feed horses
2. pick up the millions of pine cones in the yard and put them in an water tight container
3. take another trash can and put the baby food in it.
4. clean out under the brood box and add to the compost pile
5. pick lettuce from the front "winter" garden...yep the lettuce finally grew..nothing else did.
6. if it is not windy...sneak and burn the wood in the fire pit
7. fill hummingbird feeders and hang them
8. clean off the front porch
9. fill the bird baths and feeders
10. fix the back faucet
11. water the garden

Sunday:
1. drink coffee and read the paper
2. clip coupons and try to organize them
3. check walgreens flyer and kroger flyer for any must have deals this week
4. do laundry
5. wash the carpet in living room hall and my bedroom
6. relax

4 comments:

Peggy said...

you get more done in a day than I do all week

Tracy Bruring said...

Oh yea I have seen your days. They make mine look like vacations on the beach!!! lol

Jennifer said...

Chicks are the cutest little things! I can't ever resist ChickTV, lol.

Let me tell you what a small world it is...I grew up in Fayetteville, NC and still have family there and just outside Raleigh, NC. My dad was a Green Beret stationed at Ft. Bragg. I'm working to move back down that way. I've had enough of the cold, white north!

Leasmom said...

I've watched those cute chicks several times now. Gotta love it!