Tuesday, March 3, 2009

WOW WHAT A DREAM

Now this was probably sparked by yesterdays blog, but still. We were at war. I was in charge of hiding all of the belongings of our small community, burying them, hiding them in caves etc so that they would not be looted or plundered. The women and children were all hidden. All but my platoon were gone to war. This is where the dream began.

Very short but with great meaning. My work was done, the knowledge of what I had done was in my head. My dream was in monotone colors which is unusual for me. I usually dream in color.

Laying in my chair was my sword. As I strapped it on I realised I had on chest armor. We were going to war. Not just any war...hand to hand combat.....here.

2 comments:

Leasmom said...

You had better dreams than me. I dreamed of potassium pills all night that it cured my arthritis-lol!

Tracy Bruring said...

Oh man. I wish it wasn't a dream!