Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Bull dogs and Peeper frogs

It is getting dark outside. I just came in from feeding the chicks and chickens. The grown chickens were in bed before dark. I bet it is because a storm is coming.

Just checked the radar and it is about 8 miles away. Moving fast so we won't get much rain. We will tomorrow though.

Tonight I heard my first peeper frogs! The first of many millions who call my farm home. I hope when I dig my pond out not too many will perish.

Ok on to the bull dogs. If any of you ever want to get a Boston Terrier I hope you read this first. I am copying and pasting my sisters email to me today just after lunch. Enjoy (be forgiving of the language please):

Well, since Michael has hurt his back and has trouble opening Stuey's kennel door, I thought this morning I would just leave Stuey sleeping on my bed. I mean after all, he's 17 months old, almost 2. He's been pretty good lately, so I figured we would just test him and see how things went.

I'm not exactly sure what happened, but I believe in my heart that Stuey is possessed with the spawn of Satan, and sometime between 6 a.m. this morning and the time Michael woke up, the demon took over poor Stuey's little body.

Michael said when he walked out of his room he thought he was going to faint, obvisously the after affects of the demon being in our home (or rather he was scared shitless knowing what my reaction was going to be).

I don't know why I didn't think to take pictures.

I went home at lunch to take Michael a lumbar support for his back, and when I opened the front door I too almost fainted. Oh did I mention that I just got my carpet cleaned on Saturday? Well, the good news is there was no poop or pee, justifying the fact that a real dog could not have possibly done the damage.

Here's a run down.

He tore up every tampon and box of tampons he could find, used and brand new. The floor looked like a tampon show room. He also mauled a pair of Michael's dirty underwear, and he shredded every other item he could find in my bathroom trashcan, which had a lot of rubber gloves (read below).

He pulled out every brand new rubber glove from the box, shredded the box but somehow left the gloves all over the floor.

He got up on the kitchen counter and got the bottle of Vader's (her other dog) antibiotics and opened them and spread them all over the living room. I can't tell if he ate any or not, but if he dies, then I guess he did.

He got on top of the dining room table and ate half the fake nuts and fruit display.

There was shredded materials of an unknown nature all over the house, like the Tasmanian devil was there.

Amazingly he stayed out of the cat pan and as I said, no poop or pee anywhere.

So you see, this could not have been my little angel Stuey. It must have been an act of demon possession. I may have to call a priest.

After I took a xanax, cried, screamed and cussed a few minutes, he did get his nose rubbed in every pile of trash, and his a** busted several times. He is now quarantined in the box for the rest of the afternoon. Oh yes, he knows what he did.

Don't feel sorry for him..he had his chance

2 comments:

Leasmom said...

OMG!!! OMG!!! Thats all I can say. Unbelievable! I guess he'll never get that chance again!

Unknown said...

lol you are right on there!