Monday, March 30, 2009

NOTHING RUNS LIKE A DEERE

Ok so mine is limping not running. I went to the http://www.johndeere.com/ website and found a local repair shop who can come to my place and service my tractor. I am very excited because I CAN HEAR MY GRASS GROWING!!

They will be here day after tomorrow. It will probably be expensive. I guess I will be a little more careful about what I am running over.

Also...you are not going to believe this. I can't leave my 27 yr old daughter alone for one second. You know I have the wounded rooster chick in the living room in a cage. Well he is now officially in love with my daughter. She sits next to the cage and he runs over to her....she scratches him on his chest and he "purrs" and then falls asleep.

Guess who won't be made into chicken nuggets? :( PS...and this seems wrong somehow...she works at the local wing place. So I guess we are going to name him nugget. (he is ugly...I wish he was a barred rock).

The wind is picking up and it is cloudy. I am going to change clothes and go out and plant my tomatos, herbs and cucumbers and soybeans.

****UPDATE****

Ok I got the tomatos and herbs planted but not mulched. I will mulch tomorrow. Harvested 8 fat grub worms and gave them to the chickens. They loved them.

Have a great evening.

2 comments:

Leasmom said...

Nugget sounds like a nice name though I know you'd prefer to eat him than feed him. Thats how some of mines were spared, Lea intervened.

Tracy Bruring said...

lol. That is too funny!!!