Friday, May 8, 2009

LONG MOWING EVENING

I got home at 4:30pm. Threw on work clothes, filled up the mower and started to mow. It is now 9pm and I walked in the door 15 min ago. I can't feel my hiney.

Dinner is blackberries, walnuts and grape juice.

I am so excited. I will be going to Austin for a few days in October for a conference having to do with work. I took off an extra day to just do touristy stuff since I have only been there a couple of times. I want to look up online and find stuff I would like to see. I have heard it is a really cool town. And I will be eating at County Line BBQ. Their beef ribs are to die for.

The chickens were all in my front flower bed when I got home. My neighbors think I am nuts anway but now they know I am....chasing chickens around the front yard yelling at them....the rooster growling at me the whole time.

Meat beaties are getting really big. And lazy. They hate the heat. It got to 90 today but is supposed to be highs of 70's this weekend.

Ok I know it is Friday night but I am going to check my email and call my daughter in law and then hit the hay. Neighbors are having a shootin party. Only in the south can not have a field party unless there are multiple weapons all being fired at the same time. I think I may be turning on the a/c tonight.

1 comment:

ChristyACB said...

::laughs:: Yep, you're so right about the field party in the south. LOL.