Saturday, June 27, 2009

Honest Scrap Award!



I was given the Honest Sccrap award by In the shadow of Juniper Hill and I have to tell you, when I went to do this blog I almost didn't get this done. I stopped at her recipe of Mediterranean Spaghetti. I want that for breakfast!
When you are awarded the Honest Scrap award here are the things you should do. (I am keeping in mind it is the middle of growing season and all of you may not have the time) First, you have to tell your readers 10 things about you they may not already know, but are true. Second, you have to tag 10 people with the award. Third, you have to let the people you've given the award to, know that they've received this award from you. Finally, make sure you link back to the person who awarded you.


Here are 10 things that you didn't know about me but are true:
1. I was born in Charleston WV
2. I have long hair and wish I was more of a hippie
3. My first car was an bright orange Ford Pinto with a glass hatch...that was a great car.
4. I got my first computer before Windows....the screen was black....go DOS!
5. I never took drivers ed.....(my new truck salesman knows this!)
6. 10 years after my divorce....I still have my wedding dress
7. I watched the first Lord of the Rings over 30 times
8. There are cabinets in my house that I have not looked into in months
9. If my life depended on it I don't think I could enter any dark place if I see a spiderweb
10. I fell in love for the VERY first time in my entire life 4 years after my the end of my 20 year marriage.


I have chosen the following 10 blogs to give this award to. It was hard to pick only 10 because there are so many wonderful blogs that I enjoy reading. I hope you visit each one and see why I like them.
A Single Mom's Adventures in Homesteading (it will have a new name soon)
Cold Antler Farm
Blind Pig and the Acorn
Ron's Life Journey -he doesn't post much but he loves the Lord very much
Living off the Grid at Ecclectic Farm

Grannys Garden
Basic Beekeeping
The Survival Podcast (not really a blog but I can't not mention them. I learn so much there)

I haven't notified these yet but I will try to after work.

No comments: