Thursday, April 23, 2009

PREPPERS (ESPECIALLY TX) ARE YOU READY?

FIRST AN UPDATE ON MY NEPHEW: Each time my nephew woke yesterday he had a look of sheer terror. He was terrified. This happens sometimes on these drugs. I am so proud of my sister. I can not imagine where he would be without her courage and her strength. She began getting in his face, holding his hand, telling him who he was, where he was, that she loved him, that she was there, but most important what was going on and that he had to help them control his breathing.

By today he was more awake, less scared and was focusing. He commuicated very clearly that he was very hungry. And the crown for my sister?.....He reached up his hand and pulled her to him and kissed her. I can not even imagine the joy in my sister's heart at that moment. Her fear for the past two weeks? She was very afraid that she would never get to say she was sorry for yelling at him. Everything she does for him and she was worried about that. But it was huge. She got to say she was sorry.

PREPPERS!

Have any of you listened to the news today? It sure is not on the front page of CNN. But it is happening right now. A huge group of Taliban soldiers have moved in the valley by Buner in Pakistan. The police and soldiers (what few are there) have given up and holed up. They are just walking in and taking over in a country that posses nuclear weapons.

Ok so I might be a little on the jumpy side since reading One Second After, but this? And good grief, why would I want to listen and read about the lies being old about terrorist interogation when there is something this big going on in the world?

2 comments:

Peggy said...

Gotta check the news as I haven't heard or read any today. I wanted to let you know I will be posting about the cabbage pinata with photos tomorrow. Got distracted today. LOL

Leasmom said...

That is wonderful about your nephew. And yes, I heard that on CNN. Scary stuff isn't it.