Saturday, April 18, 2009

MORNING COFFEE AND SOAP

I am sitting here drinking a hot cup of coffee....a leather candle is burning in the kitchen....Lion King is playing on the tv and a discussion is going on between father and son about the circle of life.
*
I just took a long hot shower in my favorite soap in the whole wide world. Herb Garden by Hidden Haven Homestead. I love this soap. I got my soap order in the mail yesterday.



*
It is gray and gloomy outside. There are supposed to be more rain showers today. The grand boys are going to their mom's work this morning. I have to go to work, and to Baylor Hospital and then somehow in there fit in the Greenville Home and Garden Show and Earth Day Celebration.
*
Tonight I am going to boil all of my surplus eggs and shell them and make a batch of pickled eggs. I haven't decided yet on a recipe to use though.

Tonight or tomorrow...depending on how muddy it is....I have some more rail road ties to move to the garden for another raised bed. Since the front tomatos look so bad I will plant a few more out back. The bermuda grass is killer. I need to add a thick layer of newpaper under it to kill off the weeds.
*
I also need to hang a couple more more hummingbird feeders today. I hope the sun comes out.

3 comments:

Peggy said...

glad the soaps arrived! Have a wonderful weekend.

Tracy Bruring said...

Thank you Peggy!

Leasmom said...

Wow...that soap looks wonderful!!! Peggy, good job! And isn't it nice to get something from someone you know!