Thursday, April 2, 2009

1st GRADE SPRING SING

Got a call today from my daughter. My grandson's first grade class had a program tonight. I remember hating these when my kids were little, because of the heat and crowds and sitting in tiny little chairs, but at the same time loving watching their shining little proud faces showing off what they had learned.

No different tonight but we got there early and got 2nd row seats. I need a new camera. But we loved it. After the preliminary plug from the superintendant asking for a "yes" vote for a $84,500,000 bond at election time, the singing began.

Still daylight when we left and I was home by 8:30. Now I have to go out and feed and water in the dark but it was worth it.

Here is J showing off his missing tooth.....



Daughter and D being goofy.....



And since I don't have permission to show the singing I am going to post the only pic where everyone is moving and blurred...thought this one was pretty cool....


3 comments:

granny said...

sounds like a great night!I get all teary when my grandson sings happy birthday! how the heck am I going to handle school concerts????

Captain's Wife - Jennifer said...

Awww...he is such a cutie and your daughter is beautiful. Great pictures! Granny, I always get teary at my kid's school programs. They are happy tears...let them flow proudly. :)

Tracy Bruring said...

Me too! Jayden just rolls his eyes. He was very proud that we were there though. He kept telling the little girl beside him that "that is my mom and that is my nanna!"