Saturday, April 10, 2010

SATURDAY BREAK

You have to admit, that a day that starts like this can not be at all bad.


































I got 6 pieces of concrete reinforcement wire and this is my first attempt at a tomato cage. I think it will work well.






















The wood is all stacked and ready for summer cookouts and winter warming.




























Here is how high the grass is in the front yard. But John fixed my mower this morning and I am now inside on lunch break resting between mowing jobs.





























In the foreground of this picture you can see how high the weeds had gotten.



























Flash says it is nap time though. (I wish!)




























Breakfast today: fresh orange/carrot juice
Lunch today: Fresh broccoli, corn chips, Lucky Layla drinkable Pure yogurt and cold water

No comments: