Saturday, April 3, 2010

END OF THE DAY

I was going to do juice again for dinner but by the time I got home from feeding horses I was very hungry. It has been 8 hours since lunch.

Ever since I saw this Youtube Video of Tam with Bushcraft On Fire teaching how to make wild onion flat bread, I have wanted to make it.

So I did. With it I cooked fresh collard greens and a little Spam.

I have Egyptian Walking Onions growing wild all over my property. They are really an amazing little onion. I soaked them in water to remove all of the dirt. Then I chopped about 10 of them.

2 Cups of flour
3 t Baking powder
1 t salt
2 T butter
2 fresh eggs beaten
The chopped onions

This is the consistency of pancake batter. I cooked them on my griddle.

I ended early because my mower won't work. It runs but the PTO won't engage.







No comments: