I woke up at 6am this morning after being up cleaning at midnight. Today my son comes in from Afghanistan. I pick him up at the air port around 4ish. Now I am scrambling trying to get caught up on all the things that got put aside for the past 2 weeks. Still have 2 loads of laundry to do, do floors, clean the front porch....oh and lets not even get into what needs to be done to the yard.
My son is one of those kids like Faith's son, who is a hard worker. I know he cringes coming home because he knows I will have a sonny do list for him.
Here is what I have so far:
1. get that &%^$#@ weedeater fixed
2. help me relocate the garden fence (this is a maybe because yesterday I counted about 10 cantelopes hanging on the fence)
3. help me fix the two wood tables outside
4. help me put together the dog kennel
5. help me install the new fire pit cooker
Isn't work so much more fun with someone?
6. Possibly disassemble the hot tub? That is a huge job
7. move the china cabinet to my bedroom
8. help me install the new shower curtain rod
9. help me install new shades in the living room
Poor guy....he'll have to go back to war to get some rest.