Sunday, August 16, 2009

END OF THE WEEKEND

Ok the work marathon has ended. I have relaxed for a few hours. Played on the internet.

I just got done cleaning the kitchen. (not spotless mind you) and am on my second load of laundry.

I am sitting in my chair, listening to the end of shot gun practice from across the street (almost dove season) and cooling on the table beside me is a canning jar full of boiling water, local honey and herbal tea consisting of St. Johns wort, lemon balm, lavendar, lemon grass, stevia, and sage.

Mmmmm mmmmm good. Across my shoulder is my white kitty purring in my ear and happy feeting my shoulder.

From the laundry room is a squeeky noise that I should be worried about but am deciding not to tonight. And in my room is a soft bed with clean sheets that is softly calling my name.

My hope for you is that you dream dreams of peace.

1 comment:

Faith said...

You know, it would be really nice to sit and drink some tea with you. :)

~Faith