Thursday, July 16, 2009

MINOR REPAIRS AND A CHANGE IN MY DAUGHTER?

Ok this is a very minor accomplishment. Yesterday someone (no one will fess up) broke the little arm to my flush handle on my toilet. It was not working right anyway but it broke off.




For $3.47 at Wally World I bought a new one and fixed it myself....AND IT WORKS! How cool is that. Ok so some of you are thinking it is silly but I think it is cool.

I have suspected that living in the country and being around her country mom has been rubbing off on my daughter. When I came home today I found something that proved it.....here it is.




She used my hunting knife to slice pizza. I told you I influence people just being me.


:)

2 comments:

Tara said...

Hehehe - that's awesome!

I have an unrelated question for you - I see from your sidebar that you raised heavy breed roosters for meat. We are doing the same and will be processing some probably this weekend. I was just wondering how old yours were when you processed them, and what the average carcass weight was? We've only retired old layers before, and all the data I can find on meat birds is for, well, MEAT birds (cornish x and the like) so I'm not sure what to expect.

Tracy Bruring said...

Tara I answered you on your blog. Sorry so long of an answer.