Saturday, July 12, 2008

A new accomplishment


Ok this seems small to a lot of you, but fear really does rule many areas of my life and prevents me from "blooming" into a real homestead woman. One of the things that I fear is having a fire, either a bon fire, fire in the fire pit, or burning trash, that gets out of control. I usually always wait until someone else is there before I burn. Sounds kind of silly right? Well tonight I had a fire all by myself! Very exciting. Bull needed a warm place to dry off after his bath.

1 comment:

Faith said...

People play games by asking questions of each other, and a favorite seems to be, "What are you afraid of?"

I always say that what really scares me is fear. It is fear that incapacitates you. Life is going to happen, one way or another. Being afraid will not protect you, in general, it just mostly gets in the way of doing what you need to do.

Good job, girl! I have to force myself into high places. Scared of heights. :/

~Faith