Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Farm Doctor

Can you believe it has already been 10 days since Bull lost his marbles?? Well now what? The stitches have to come out but I have to go to work. How do you get a 78 pound hyper puppy to lay still while you cut and pull stitches in an area that he is not going to want you to mess with? Well I thought and thought. I let him help me water the turkeys, pick basil out of the garden, say hello to the hissy kitty, all of his favorite things. Then he got to go inside with mommy...woohoo...it must be Christmas. He really is a gullible doggy. I got the scissors and the tweezers. Then I got a cool wet rag to wash the area with and this was the key. I made him lay down and when I put the cool rag on the stitches, he completely relaxed. For the rest of the procedure he never moved but simply watched what i was doing. See I believe in miracles. Sorry Bull said no pictures!

No comments: