I don't have any pics of the back yard right now. But I will describe it to you with old pics.
1. I moved these two empty garden boxes to the left of my back door. They are the beginning of my kitchen garden.
2. I started the expansion of the chicken yard. I am running wire from the middle of this chicken house...see the line just right of the window? The wire will run across the yard to the wild plum orchard and will have a gate in and a gate through to the old garden area.
3. I will temporarily run wire around the new kitchen garden until I get enough old wood fences. I will rebuild and shorten old wood fences into a 4 ft tall garden fence to keep Bull out.
4. I brought in 1600 lb of top soil which is going to be mixed with compost and a custom blend of compost and green sand. I will fill some pots with this and also the beds.
5. I picked up my mom and we went to Covington Gardens in Rowlett and purchased bedding plants. Wow even at Home Depot, the stock was limited. I don't know if this is because the supply is limited or because they are tightening their belts.
Here is what I bought:
Bok Choy, dill, basil-purple and sweet, chives, jalepenos, sweet green and red peppers, and 12 kinds of tomatos including grape, yellow, yellow cherry, and several more.
While getting my things out of the barn I found these two old wood boards that I had attached old tools to to make them look cool: