Saturday, March 27, 2010

WEEKEND TO DO LIST: WITH MORE UPDATES

Well last night I spent 2 hours at Wally World stocking up the pantry shelves. I don't know why the concept of "store what you eat and eat what you store" is so abrasive to me. Maybe because I hate to cook?








Ok the sky is beginning to turn pink and I have eaten toast(made with my new toaster) and am drinking coffee planning my day. So much to do an so little time.

WITH UPDATES************
1. Lightly pick up the house (mom might come over...yikes)KIND OF DONE
2. Put the bunnies outside as soon as it is warm enough and clean their cages DONE
3. Put up the chicken yard gate and wire
4. Fill the chicken water and food DONE
5. Put in the kitchen garden posts DONE
6. Fill the garden beds with soil and plant all my bedding plants FILLING DONE
7. Put up the kitchen garden wire 3/4 DONE

OUT OF TIME...TAKING A SHOWER AND HEADING TO THE ORGANIC GARDENING CLASS







8. Add bags of mulch to my "to buy" list for today DONE AND PURCHASED..STILL IN THE TRUCK THOUGH
9. Mount my new hose holders
10. Inflate the tractor tire DONE
11. Cross fingers when starting the tractor
12. With tractor and trailer move the rest of the fire wood and stack by the chicken house
13. with tractor pick up all the winter debris that needs to go on the burn pile
14. Mow?
15. Organic Gardening class at 2pm
16. feed horses and while at the barn get my antique dresser and put it in the truck (TOO MANY SPIDERS AND FORGOT MY GLOVES)
17. clean off front porch and make it pretty
18. mount my western tool thingys out front
19. drink a glass of red wine on my swing and watch the sun go down (DR PEPPER WILL HAVE TO DO BECAUSE I AM NOT MOVING)






THE WIND GOT ME BEFORE TIRED AND PAIN DID. 35MPH WINDS THAT FEEL LIKE 70. AFTER BEING OUT ALL DAY I JUST COULD NOT TAKE ANY MORE. THE REST OF THE BEDDING PLANTS WILL HAVE TO GO IN TOMORROW.

3 comments:

Faith said...

You are going great guns over there! Wish I had more to show for my efforts at this time, but I'm doing a lot of labor on defenses and catch up on damages. Not nearly so much fun as your stuff. LOL

~Faith

Leasmom said...

I wish I had half your energy! I would love to take an organic gardening class. I hope to do that when we move to Indiana. I've already looked into it.

Tracy Bruring said...

Faith so many times I spend a bunch of money and have nothing to show for it. I am really glad I can look around and see progress...slow but steady.

leasmom!!! Indiana??? holy cow I need to catch up. This class was free at a local feed store. check out feed stores in the city. Country stores don't seem to have them. 2 weeks from today is another one for kids. I signed up my two grand boys.