Monday, May 3, 2010

GETTING READY TO HIT THE KITCHEN

But it's soooo hard. I could hardly get out of bed this morning because I was so sore. I know...keep doing this and I won't be sore so easily any more.

I just got done eating pasta with avacado, saute'd garlic, the 1 little banana pepper from the garden and collard greens from the garden mixed with alfredo sauce. And I am sitting listening to a soft spring rain with some rumblings off to the east.

I am sure my bunnies don't like their first outside rain but they are covered with plastic and know that after the mess I cleaned up they will have to get over it.

Sorry no pics. Too lazy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't over it. You're such a busy woman but don't over due it.

Faith said...

It's going to feel great once it's done, you'll be so glad,

but don't hurt yourself. LOL

~Faith

Tracy Bruring said...

LOL you guys sound like I am getting ready to start exercising. (hey maybe I am). Thank you but you are right Faith. It will feel so good when it is done. Now when I get up in the morning I turn around, make my bed, and when I get done getting ready for work the room is still clean. I love that!!!