Saturday, February 6, 2010

FUN TIME WITH THE BOYS

We don't normally get the boys this weekend but as a surprise my daughter got to keep them overnight.

I picked them up and as always enjoyed my conversations with them in the truck. For all parents who get in their vehicle and turn on a tv or the radio, you are missing out!

D informed me that he was half Tiger. I asked him why he thought that. He said because he has 4 sharp teeth...




And he only likes meat. He hates all things veggie.

I asked J if he liked only meat and he told me that he likes both meat and some veggies.

D looked at me and said, "He's an Ombnivore"....yes he added the B so I did too.

I really love kids.

Today I am going to check on the worms. It looked really wet in there although it has had a cover on it through the torrential downpours. I may need to add a tarp.

I will add the rest of my manure after breakfast.

Last night my daughter made a wonder meal of Orange/Lemon zest chicken that is really to die for.

This morning the smell of frying baoon, eggs and potatos is coming from the kitchen as I sit here and sip coffee.

2 comments:

Farmgirl Cyn said...

Reminds me of Art Linkletter's TV show from many years ago...Kids Say the Darndest Things! Just have to keep our ears open and the radio and TV off to hear 'em!

Tracy Bruring said...

Amen Farmgirl