Monday, September 20, 2010

NEW BUGS CROSSING OUR NATION

Yep it's that time of year;

Different new viruses and bugs are beginning to come into the news.

I had my own scare this past week. I got a staff infection. My doctor told me that there is an antibiotic resistant strain in the Dallas FT Worth area. I am blessed not to have this strain and also not to be a carrier....I don't really know what that means but I can take my 20 pills and it will (in theory) be done.

I have no idea what would have happened if the staff was a resistant variety, but I imagine the treatment would have been no fun.

Cleanliness is very important; remember to wash your hands; carry hand sanitizer; pay attention to what you touch.

For you preppers out there---a pandemic is the most likely SHTF scenerio that could effect us here in the USA.

Start changing bad habits now!

No comments: