Sunday, September 6, 2009

"LAZY" SUNDAY



I did it!!! finally. I have owned this shower curtain rod for almost 2 years and never installed it.

Why do you ask? FEAR. How can I be afraid of a little ole shower curtain rod? Well I am afraid of everything. Ya'll know that if you know me.


Today I have done 4 loads of laundry, started another dehydrater of yellow hubbard squash, and I actully made my bed.

I really need to go out and work on the winter bed but it needs more dirt and I don't have any.

I have a pile of papers which have to be burned. Old veggie oil which has to be put into the garage til I can mix it with sand in a lidded container. I will use that to winter treat my hoes and shovels. cleans and oils all in one dunking.

I need to clean off the front porch..small job and hunt down the new secret nesting place that the chickens have hidden.

I have 2 dozen eggs going in the incubator today. I am going to try my hand at hatching and selling day old chicks.

That is all for now. I am may update later.
But it is finally installed. And solid. Yes it took be about 2.5 hours to figure it out, and I had to uninstall it when I got the brackets on backwards. Now when I stand in the bathtub to shower it seems cavernous!