Monday, October 13, 2008

POSTS ARE WATERED AND SET...MISSING ONE THOUGH!

After looking at the outside chicken run I realized I should have put in 5 posts not 4. I need two at the end to hang a gate on! Ok So If I buy a sharp shooter I bet I can figure out how to dig one post hole. I watched Todd do 4!

Actually I helped so much that the first words out of my mouth this morning were..."OW"

While setting the first post last night a coyote raced right past us through the circle of light! 5 feet away from us! (probably checking out the new Mcdonalds drive through)...but my whole yard is fenced...where he came from and where he went I will never know because he came out of the dark and ran into the dark.

The moon is full and bright...it is warm outside. Probably the last warm full moon.

Looked at the news after a day where work is finally starting to settle down and lo and behold....CA is burning and a new tropical storm is forming in the Atlantic.

I guess overtime is a good thing.

1 comment:

Leasmom said...

Tracy, I love your sense of humor. Keep it coming!