Sunday, October 5, 2008

FUN CARPENTER




Finally someone who knows how to build and needs a little country time!





I love friends who don't mind giving of themselves when I know how tired they are.

This is my friend Rick. He is just as tired as I am because he works the same hours I do right now. (only he does this all the time!)



He knows how to build stuff and I helped him build the wall for my chicken house





We ran out of light about the time we realized that I needed to dig a trench in the floor for the wall to fit right. So the wall was leaning til today.




Tonight I got off work after only 10 hours and while it was till dark. So I mowed and then dug the trench with a little help of a few new tools.


So far here we are. Just a little more work and it will be ready.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Do I smell Fried Chicken yet? Looks great!

Tracy Bruring said...

not quite but very very close!

Faith said...

Good friends how are there when you need them. Thank you, God.

~Faith