Monday, October 27, 2008

42 DEGREES!

Ok the ouside chores have to get done but with a nice warm weekend behind me why did I wait until it is 42 out with a 25mph stiff North wind? The second part of my chore list is going to be quite painful!

The sun is up and it is beautiful. MY NEW BED IS BEING DELIVERED TODAY. I will post pics as soon as it gets here. I don't have a mattress yet but that will be after the 30th.

I am drinking coffee and my warm kitty is draped across my shoulder. I can hear rush hour traffic in the distance and am very grateful that I am not in it.

Well I guess I better get out some gloves and go plant garlic!

2 comments:

Marci said...

I like the idea of a new bed and drinking coffee, but I would NOT like a cat on me. =) As my Grandma always said, "It takes all kinds to make a world!!" =)

The new bed is a great blessing.

Tracy Bruring said...

Lol marci! I could not imagine life without kitties. You are right this bed will hold lots of memories for my grand kids after I am gone. I can't wait to pile up there on a cold winter day and ready stories to them.