Thursday, January 27, 2011

A NEW FAVORITE

We had a chili cook off last week at work. As I was leaving it I ended up walking down the all with my bosses bosses boss. He is very friendly and was telling me about his favorite chili and he had to buy it online because they don't sell it here in TX. Yesterday I was leaving work and he walked up and gave me a packet of it!

Here is is:




If any of you can get some you won't regret it. But it has a very distinct taste and he says that it is traditionally served over spaghetti.

If you do get it please figure out what the spice is that is in it. It is very familiar and I know I should know it but can't figure it out.

2 comments:

Patty Sumner said...

We have Goldstar chili resturants her in Ky. It is good but not my favorite. I cannot get used to the cinnamon taste. Enjoy and let me know how you like it. Blessings!

Tracy Bruring said...

IS THAT WHAT THE FLAVOR IS???? IT HAS BEEN DRIVING ME CRAZY! THANK YOU PATTY. See that flavor is what I think is so very unique