Wednesday, November 5, 2008

PRINCESS AND THE PEA?


Ok so the mattress has arrived. All this time I was worried about how little room would be on each side not even thinking about how tall the mattress would be! I guess the bedframe at the store was much lower to the ground.


So when my daughter asks me what I want for Christmas....a step for the bed. In the mean time I am going out to the shop and will keep my folding ladder in my room. Only in my house could I come up with such a thing.


Ok I really lucked out at work. We had a huge spread last week and there were left over bread and rolls which had started to mold. Someone remembered I had chickens and asked me if I wanted them. There are 4 large bags and a bag of tortillas. this will nicely suppliment their diet this week.

No comments: