Tuesday, July 20, 2010

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Last night was a big night. The boy who is putting on the porch and I went to Home Depot and purchased the materials for my new deck!!! (Yes I am a lazy chicken and hired it done).



Then when we got home the breaker box kept blowing so that we gave up and opened the windows; The last time I looked at my hot clock...it was 2am.

I got it to come on a while around midnight but by this morning the breaker blew again and I knew something had to be done. I found a local electrician and crossed my fingers. You never know what you are going to get when you use country contractors.

They were wonderful. They worked for 2 hours before they finally told me that I needed a whole new breaker box. They don't manufacture mine any more.




So when I got home I had a whole new box and my wallet was $1300 smaller!

Then Tim got here and the work on the deck began; I am sorry they are not in order:




















1 comment: