Friday, June 4, 2010

HAIRY FRIDAY

My poor doggy is so hot. I decided to donate my own hair brush which is the only thing in my home which would work on his coat. I tied him to a tree and started brushing. I brushed for half an hour and got enough hair from him to start a new doggy.



He looks a little better. Still have a lot to go.




And here are the first two full sized tomatos from my garden!!!. Tomorrow for lunch I am having a tomato sandwich with mayo....and for dinner....a tomato sandwich with mayo!

3 comments:

Faith said...

LOL

Have you thought of shaving him? I know people do that. I even heard of doing it to cats, but when I tried it, I was entirely unsuccessful!

~Faith

Anonymous said...

He looked happy though!!! And those tomatoes are gorgeous!!

Tracy Bruring said...

A pyrenes's fur is what keeps him cool. Once the under coat is out he would actually be hotter w/out it. I was told that by a groomer. You should have seen my shirt! I almost ate my tomatos with my scrambled egg whites this morning. I love eggs and tomatos together.