Sunday, December 18, 2011

LAST DAY OF VACATION

Well I slept til 8:30 this morning. And I got up and made a pan of homemade Hot Cocoa.

1/4 C Cocoa Powder
1/2 C Sugar
1/3 C hot water
dash of salt
Mix in a pan on the stove and bring to a boil for 2 minutes

Then add 4 cups of milk and heat to drinking temp
add 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla

I went out to check on the bunnies. One doe kindled while I was in Louisiana. 3 fat babies all healthy.

There is work to do outside. Just clean up stuff. I am not ready to go out yet. I am doing laundry first and playing on the computer.

I got to see New Orleans for the first time. Although I liked some of the French Quarter, most of it was just junky bars. However I found a cool hand made soap shop that was a lot of fun. And the best place EVER was a candy shop. They had vats of cooking caramel going and were making turtles!!! I wanted to set up my tent and live there.

No comments: