Here are pics of the new babies:
This is a great nest:
These are going in the freezer around April 14th:
Also I ordered Moringa seeds and plants which arrived today!
They are in shipping shock so I hope they pull through. Here in N TX I will have to work hard to get them to overwinter. I will have to heavily layer with rabbit manure and mulch and possible prune and cover them. They semi tropical but here is why I am planting them:
1. 7 times more Vitamin C than oranges
2. 4 times more Vitamin A than carrots
3. 3 times more Iron than spinach
4. 3 times more Potasium than bananas
5. All of your essential amino acids
And from what I have heard they taste wonderful. To both rabbits and people.