Thursday, August 12, 2010

NEXT PROJECT AND HEART ATTACKS

I didn't read the instructions well. I didn't know that you were supposed to feed the meat chickens only 12 hours a day at this stage to prevent heart attacks. Well I guess with all the excitement I lost 3 today. Live and learn.

Okra is coming in 1 or 2 at a time. So I will be drying in small batches.




And here is my next big project. This is a 3 part breeding cage. I will be getting 1 buck and 2 does. As with anything else it will be a learning experience. I don't get them until the cages are in place along with a water system. The bottle are not a good thing. I expect to bet the rabbits though earlier than September.





Next Friday I will weigh one of the meat birds and may harvest one. We will see. I need to place my next order which will be a larger batch.

No comments: